- Problem Solved – A test of synchronicity where the spectators locate all of the Hearts from a shuffled deck.
- All Signs Point to Yes – Joshua Jay calls this a “blockbuster practical effect.” A playful premise for a visual routine that leaves the spectator with a wonderful souvenir.
- Clue – An easy to do effect where ‘clue cards’ reveal the identity of the spectator’s selection… but that’s only the beginning!
- Elimin-ACE-ion – A mix of magic and mentalism that makes a great lead in to any four Ace trick.
- Armchair Mind Reading – This simple effect has fooled some of the best card guys in the world. It looks like real mind reading.
- Premonition and Déjà vu – A new presentation for “The Last Trick of Dr. Jacob Daley” that adds two extra magic moments to the classic routine.
Softcover. 28 pages. 8.5 x 5.5